Phrases from Yahoo
‘Akala’ in English
March 12, 2012
akala – though, think,
English Synonyms: presume, believe, imagine, idea
- Ang akala ko talaga hindi ka na babalik. – I really thought that you will not come back.
- Hindi ko akala na gagawin mo to sakin. – I did not think that you will do this to me.
- Madami kang akala. – You have many thoughts.
- Akala mo lang yun na may iba akong babae. – It was just your thought that I have another girl.
- Ang akala niya na nagsinungaling ka. – He thought that you lie.
Use ‘akala ko’ in Sentences:
- Akala ko namatay ka na. – I thought your dead.
- Akala ko tama ako. – I thought I was right.
- Akala ko masama ka. – I thought you are bad.
- Akala ko ikaw yon. – I thought it was you.
- Akala ko akin ka. – I though you are mine.
- Akala ko kaya ko. – I thought I can do it.
- Akala ko bobo ka. – I thought you are stupid.
- Akala ko nanalo. – I thought you won.
- Akala ko may parte ako. – I thought I have my share.
- Akala ko nandoon ka. – I thought you are there.
- Akala ko darating ka. – I thought you will come.
- Akala ko kaarawan mo. – I thought it is your birthday.
- Akala ko alam niya. – I thought he/she knew.
- Akala ko dinaya mo ko. – I thought you cheated me.
Use ‘akala mo' in Sentences:
- Akala mo lang masama siya. – You just thought he/she is bad.
- Akala mo tama ka pero hindi pala. – You thought that you are right but it was not.
- Akala mo mabuti hindi naman pala. – You thought he is good but his not.
- Akala mo alam mo. – You thought you know it.
- Akala mo mali si Gay. – You thought Gay was wrong.
- Akala ko ba matalino ka? – I thought you are smart?
- Ang akala ko alam niya? – I thought he/she knew it?
- Akala ko ba uuwi ka ng Pinas? – I thought you back in the Philippines?