Phrases from Yahoo
‘Astig’ in English
March 16, 2012
‘Astig’ is the most word says by the Filipino if they were impressed. Astig translated in English as cool.
napaka-astig – very cool
astigin - cool
- Astig nun ah! – That was cool!
- Astigin nito. – This is cool.
- Ang astig ng tanawin. – The view is cool.
- Hindi ka astig. – Your not cool.
- Hindi ako astig. – I am not cool.
- Ayoko sa astig. – I don’t like cool.
- Astig ng bahay niyo. – Your house is cool.
- Ang astig ng stilo ng buhok mo ah. – The style of your hair is cool.
- Gusto kita kasi astig ka. – I like you because you’re cool.
- Wag ka ngang masiyadong astig. – Don’t be so cool.
- Ang astig mo talaga. – You are really cool.
- Hindi naman talaga yan astig eh. – Its not really cool.
- Hindi ka naman ganyan ka astig. You’re not that cool.
- Ang astig mo pre! – Your cool man!
- Ayaw kong maging astig. – I don’t want to be cool.
- Hindi ka astig! – You are not cool!
- Astig ka sa damit mo. – You are cool on your dress.
- Astig ba ako? – Am I cool?
- Astig ka ba? – Are you cool?
- Akala ko ba atig ka? – I thought your cool?
- Atig no? – It’s cool right?
- Astig ba? – Is it cool?