Phrases from Yahoo
What is ‘yata’ in English
May 7, 2012
‘Yata’ is use when you are not sure.
You can also use ‘ata’, this is the short term of yata.
Ex: ‘I think I’m not sure.’ – ‘Hindi yata ako sigurado.’
Tagalog Synonyms for yata: siguro
‘Hindi siguro ako sigurado’
Yata? – I think?
- Hindi na yata siya darating. – I think he/she will not come.
- May kasama yata siya. – I think he/she has a companion.
- Ayaw ko na yata sa kanya. – I think I don’t like him/her anymore.
- Gusto ko yata siyang makita. – I think I want to see him/her.
- Nakita ko yata siya kanina. – I think I saw him/her a while ago.
- Galit ka yata. – I think you are angry.
- Para yata siyang may problema. – I think he/she has a problem.
- Mahal yata kita. – I think I love you.
- Nahuhulog na yata ako sayo. – I think I’m falling for you.
- May gusto yata siya sa akin. – I think he/she like me.
- Hindi ko yata siya gusto. – I think I don’t like him/her.
- Umuwi na yata siya. – I think he/she went home.
- Wala yata siya plano. – I think he/she has no plan.
- Hindi niya yata ako nakita. – I think he did not saw me.
- Sinungaling yata siya. – I think he/she is liar.
- Masama yata yung ugali niya. – I think he/she has a bad attitude.