Phrases from Yahoo
February 21, 2012
lasing – drunk
lasingero – alcoholic drinker
lasing na lasing – too drunk
magdamagang lasing – drunk whole day
inoman – to have an alcoholic party
lasing-lasingan – acting to be drunk
lasing (present) – nalasing (pass tense) – malasing (future tense)
- Lasingero ang tatay ko. – My father is a drinker.
- Mga lahing lasingero kami. – We are alcoholic drinker breed.
- Lasing ka na naman. – You are drunk again.
- Umuwi akong lasing. – I went home drunk.
- Nalasing kaming lahat. – All of us are drunk.
- Tama na ang lasingan. – Stop dringking alcoholic.
- Ayoko ng malasing. – I don’t want to be drunk.
- Lasing na ako. – I am drunk.
- Hindi pa ako lasing. – I am still not drunk.
- Lasing na ba ako? – Am I drunk?
- Mukha ba akong lasing? – Do I look like drunk?
- Lasing na ata ako. – I think I’m drunk.
- Hoy Lasingero! – Hey drinker!
- Huminto kana sa paglalasing. – Stop drinking.