Phrases from Yahoo
‘Mahiwaga’ in English
March 5, 2012
mahiwaga – mysterious/wonderful
hiwaga – mystery
Note: Using the meaning of mahiwaga in English is depending on the context of the sentences if you use the mysterious or wonderful.
- Mahiwang buhay – wonderful life, mysterious life
- Mahiwagang-mahiwaga – too mysterious, too wonderful
- Mahiwagang puso – mysterious heart
- Mahiwagang ngiti – mysterious smile
- Mahiwagang lalaki – mysterious guy
- Mahiwagang bahay – mysterious house
- Mahiwagang bagay – mysterious thing
- Mahiwagang tao – mysterious person
- Mahiwagang sulat – mysterious letter
- Mahiwagang kaaway – mysterious enemy
- Mahiwagang mundo – mysterious world
- Mahiwagang anyo – mysterious appearance
- Mahiwagang mukha – mysterious face
- Ang hiwaga ng buhay – The mystery of life.
- Mahiwaga ka. – You are mysterious.
- Mahiwaga ang pag-ibig. – Love is mysterious / wonderful.
- Puno ng hiwaga ang pag-ibig. – Love is full of mystery.
- Mahiwaga ang panaginip ko. – My dream was mysterious.
- Mahiwaga ang buhay ng tao. – The life of people is mysterious.
- Talagang mahiwaga siya. – He/she is really mysterious.
- Mabuti ang maging mahiwaga. – It is good to be mysterious.
- Paano maging mahiwaga? – How to be mysterious?