Phrases from Yahoo
’Sulit’ English Meaning
February 6, 2012
sulit – worth it
sulit na sulit – very worth it
napakasulit – too worth it
walang kasing sulit –
hindi sulit – not worth it
Sulit ang lakad – the trip is worth it
Sulit ang gastos – the expenses is worth it
Sulit ang byahe – the travel is worth it
Sulit ang bayad – the payments is worth it
Sulit ang pamasahe – the fare is worth it
Sulit ang pagkain – the food is worth it
Sulit ang saya – the happiness is worth it
- Hindi sulit yung byahe namin. – Our travel was not worth it.
- Akala ko sulit. – I thought it’s worth it.
- Ang sulit ng pamasahe. – The fare is worth it.
- Pagdating mo doon sulit ang lahat. – When you get there everything is worth it.
- Alam ko sulit doon. – I know it’s worth it there.
- Sulit talaga. – Really worth it.
- Talagang sulit ang ganda ng lugar. – The place is really worth it.
- Ayaw kong pumunta doon dahil hindi sulit. – I don’t want to go there because it’s not worth it.
- Ang gastos ay sulit pagkarating natin sa ating destinasyon. – The expenses is worth it when we get there.
- Wag kang mag-alala sulit ang lahat. – Don’t worry everything is worth it.
- Sulit ba doon? – Is it worth it there?
- Sulit ba? – Was it worth it?
- Sulit ba ang gastos ko pagpumunta ako doon? – Does my money is worth it when I got there?