Phrases from Yahoo
‘Tangi’ in English
March 7, 2012
‘Tangi’ means special or only, depending on the context of the sentence.
- Tanging ina – only mom
- Tanging hiling – only wish
- Tanging alay – special offer
- Tanging awit – special song
- Tanging Diyos – only God
- Tanging pamilya – the only family
- Tanging hangad – the only desire
- Tanging ikaw – only you
- Tanging sayo – only you
- Tanging ligaya – the only happiness
- Tanging mahal – only love
- Tanging nais – the only want
- Tanging pamana – the only inheritance
- Ang tangi kong yaman ay ikaw. – My only treasure is you.
- Ang tangi kong hiling ay maging akin. – My only wish is you will be mine.
- Siya lang ang tangi kong mahal. – He/she is my only love.
- Tanging ikaw lang wala ng iba. – Only you no other than.
- Ang tangi kong hangad ay maging masaya ka. – All I want is you will be happy.
- Ito ang tangi kong regalo sayo. – This is my only gift for you.
- Tanging ang pamilya ko ang tagasuporta ko. – Only my family is my supporters.
- Tanging sayo lang ako. – I am only you.
- Wag kang mag-alala tanging ikaw lang. – Don’t worry it’s only you.