Phrases from Yahoo
February 21, 2012
‘Tanim’ means a plant in English.
tanimaman – farm
magtanim (active verb) – to plant
itanim (passive verb) – to plant
- magtanim ng gulay – to plant vegetables
- magtanim sa bukid – to plant in the farm
- magtanim ng kahoy – to plant tress
- maghapong nagtatanim – whole day planting
- magtanim ng + name of a fruit (to plant ____ )
- magtanim ng mangga – to plant manggo
- magtanim ng mansanas – to plant apple
- magtanim ng bayabas – to plant guava
- magtanim ng kalamansi – to plant calamansi
- magtanim ng talong – to plant eggplan
- Paano magtanim? – How to plant?
- Marunong kang magtanim? – Do you know how to plant?
- Turuan mo akong magtanim – Teach me how to plant.
- Masaya ang pagtatanim. – Planting is enjoyable.
- Magtanim tayo sa bukid. – Lets plant in the farm.
‘Magtanim ay di biro’ is a Filipino folk song in the Philippines which is all about tree planting that means ‘planting is not easy’.